Friday, March 1, 2013

February Fail

 
Well February was a complete fail but that's OK. I will pick myself up and try for a better March. I don't know if it was the stress of kids and school but those rotten little words just kept slipping out. When I was aware of it I was able to control it but when the chaos was swirling around me I just couldn't control it. Maybe I will try again later this year when the weather is warmer and I can garden and exercise to relieve some stress.

As for the compliments....they were few and far between. So this month I'm going to try and not complain (as much). To completely stop complaining would be almost impossible but I'm going to try and be aware and just shut me mouth! We all complain whether it's about the kids or the weather or the messy house and we do it without noticing. Can we be a little more happier if we don't complain? Hmmmm we will see. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment