Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Feelings of failure

 
 
 
 

Well the last few days have just sucked! I don't know if it's the weather or just the stress and frustration of everyday life. I haven't complimented anyone yet and I have done quite a bit of cursing the past few days. Yesterday was the worse because my computer was acting up and I was trying to finish an assignment.  


I need some encouragement to get back on the road to success. I need to find a better outlet for my frustrations. Hmmm....eat? If I have my mouth stuffed I can't say anything. It's a great concept but I already have a bunch of "winter" weight to lose. Guess I will have to give it some thought.

On a brighter note, I'm just finishing a book by Tammy Strobel called "You Can Buy Happiness (and it's Cheap)"
Stayed tuned for a summary and a review.



No comments:

Post a Comment