Friday, February 1, 2013

February's Challenge: Double C's



Well the "no news" for January went well and I think I will continue it onto February. I feel that my life is more simplistic and less complicated not knowing everything. The "no weather" was a fail but I have cut down quite a bit.

This months challenge will consist of 2 things (the double C's): to stop all cursing and to compliment people. I'm going to try and compliment people that I come into contact with. Everybody needs to feel good in this world and maybe I can make a few people feel special. I'm usually pretty quiet in public but I'm going to push my boundaries and try to say some kind of compliment to random people. I'm also going to compliment friends and family either in person or on facebook .... so just be warned (it could be worse, I was considering a month full of hugs). I'm hoping this will bring some spiritual enlightening to my life and make somebody's day feel better.




I'm also going to go cold turkey on cursing. I don't curse real bad but when I feel overwhelmed, frustrated or angry the words can come right out. So this month I'm going to try my hardest not to say ANY bad words. So if I happen to be having a bad day and you hear me start....just kindly remind of my months mission. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment