Wednesday, January 30, 2013

One Day Left......


Well, I have one day left of this months challenge. Even though this months challenge was short, it was a challenge. To cut out all news is really harder than you think when we live in a "got to know" society. And the weather...... I had good intentions but that I failed. What is it about wanting to know the weather every day or every few days? I have to say I don't watch it several times a day anymore but I do like to know what the week brings. I guess it probably has to do with hope. Hope the weather isn't this cold for too much longer.

So, in one more day I start something new. The possibilities are endless and I have a lot of ideas. If it would have been warmer out I would pick something that would require me to go outside but after a 60+ degree day the day before, we are back to reality that it is still January...nuts! I was really hoping spring was here in balmy northern Illinois. So stay tuned and find out what challenge I'm going to try in February. You should pick one and try it for a month. It's purpose is to get you out of a comfort zone and get in touch with yourself and the spiritual world.

No comments:

Post a Comment