Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Withdrawls anyone?


Who would of thought that such a concept of not watching news or weather, would be so difficult. The first few days it seemed like it was pretty easy. Now I'm feeling like I need to, I want to, I must....why? Not sure. Maybe I'm starting to feel disconnected from the world. But how can I become more connected without knowing every nasty detail and wrong doing in the world? And then there is the weather...it's really cold. A part of me wants to watch the weather to see if it's ever going to end. Duh...it's winter, it will end in the spring.

Yes this a quest for becoming more spiritually aware; looking for a sense of peace and to appreciate the world. It's a long road and a challenge but I will keep chugging along. God give me the strength to keep on this quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment