Wednesday, January 9, 2013

No News: Missing Sam Champion


Day 2 of the no news challenge is definitely a change. My usual routine in the morning consists of waking up and turning on Good Morning America, while in bed, to catch up on the news and weather. This morning because I chose not to watch the news, the television stayed off. My second routine in the morning, is to let all the pooches out and then pour myself a bowl of cereal and watch the news. I ate my cereal this morning without turning on the television. Oh how I miss Sam Champion's smiling face so early in the morning. But, this challenge will go on and I hope it brings my spirit to a new level.

And today's weather, by observation, is sunny and a bit chilly. I don't know what the high is going to be or if we have snow in the near future but that's alright. God has provided me with a beautiful day and I will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment