Monday, January 21, 2013

Watch the Presidential Inauguration?


Today I had to contemplate whether I was going to watch the Presidential Inauguration. Does watching it violate my no news quest? It is part of history in the making but it is news in the moment. Well, I chose not to watch. There are people on my facebook talking about it and it sounded like quite the show. At the end of my no news quest, I may look up a summary of it just to see what I missed.

The weather, on the other, I couldn't resist watching it the other day. On the good side, I knew that this frigid weather was coming but it certainly doesn't make it much easier to tolerate. It is very, very cold and I don't like it one bit. I try to keep telling myself, "this too shall pass". Maybe I should start looking at gardening catalogs and plan my garden. It might help take my mind off these unbearable cold days. How long is this going to last? I don't know because I haven't violated the no weather rule in a few days. Going to hold tight for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment