Monday, January 28, 2013

A Little Crocheting.....A Little Weather..

 

Well the no news month is going good but I gave up on the no weather. Just couldn't do it. But, I only watch every few days which was better than what I was doing which was watching every day. I feel good about not watching the news and at first I thought I couldn't go through with it but it did get easier. I might continue not watching the news when my month has ended. Soon I will have to decide what I'm going to cut out next month. So many possibilities. I'm thinking about trying to stop complaining. Any ideas?



So to pass some of the time, I decided to get out the dusty crochet needles and do a little crocheting. I found this cute little heart pattern at www.ravelry.com and decided to give it a whirl. It was a little confusing at first and I had to rip it apart several times but I finally got it and I like how it turned out. I actually made it into a bookmark and am using it for that purpose. I want to thank undisthreadness.blogspot.com for her cute pattern. I'm going to try a couple of different hearts before moving onto something else.
For this heart pattern go to:
http://undisthreadness.blogspot.com/2006/02/litle-granny-square-heart.html 

1 comment: